The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copy an account from another server with account password ??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gakkene, Mar 3, 2005.

1. gakkene

gakkene Registered

Hi,

I am trying to transfer some accounts from a reeseller account ( I don`t have root access).

When I try to "Copy an account from another server with account password" , I get this error: Attempting to login as XXXX to XX.XX.XX via ftp
    (internal error) Thu Mar 3 15:07:13 2005 [16257] error: Can't call method "login" on an undefined value at /scripts/getremotecpmove line 49, line 1.
    Error while copying account...! Aborting Extraction

Any ideas on how to solve this ?
    :eek:

2. Secret Agent

Secret Agent Guest

Same problem here

3. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

You don't have to have a root password to transfer accounts. You need the IP address for an account, username and password.

Do you have the same problem when transferring other accounts, or just this one?

4. Secret Agent

Secret Agent Guest

There are 4 fields, and yes I know you don't need root. I used copy account with password function.

First field: IP
    Second: domain
    Third: user
    Fourth: password

Error Results

5. gakkene

gakkene Registered

I have this problem with transfering sites from 2 different reeseller accounts to a new dedicated server.

I have earlier transfered accounts this way to another server with no problems, and I have only problems with this new server running WHM ver.10.0.0 and not on the one running WHM ver.9.9.7 :confused: