The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copy Data From CPanel - [ PLEASE!! URGENT! ]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daniel Amaral, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Daniel Amaral

Daniel Amaral Registered

English
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I need to create some script that before sending the data for the CPanel, it sends them for our Data Base. So, I will have an interaction enters our data base and everything what it is made in the CPanel.

Is possible to I be making this? For example, always where it will have an action button as “Save”, to place in this button one “onclik ()” sending the information for my Data Base, before the CPanel executing.

It has some way to make this?

Portuguese
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Preciso criar algum script que antes de enviar os dados para o CPanel, os envie para um banco de dados. Assim, terei uma interação entre o nosso banco de dados e tudo o que é feito no CPanel.

É possível estarmos fazendo isso. Por exemplo, sempre onde tiver um botão de ação como "Salvar", colocarmos neste botão um "onclik()" enviando as informações para meu banco, antes de o CPanel executar.

Será que há alguma forma de fazermos isto?

#1 Daniel Amaral, Aug 16, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2006
  2. webignition

webignition Well-Known Member

It would be possible to capture data directly from cPanel by means of intercepting the onclick() event handler so long as you duplicated the relevant cPanel theme and modified it accordingly. However this would then only work if the user has a suitably compatible browser and JavaScript enabled - there's too great a chance that you'd miss something and so this method would be far from reliable.

WHM's remote access/accounting functions allow you to perform some standard account management functions from your own site. I've also posted a thread explaining how you can extend the functionality that these features offer: http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=46362

Using these features, you could create your own interface for managing accounts. This would then allow you to do whatever you like with the data. It's not a quick or easy task, but it's certainly possible.