The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copy Multiple Accounts Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VeZoZ, Jan 9, 2009.

1. VeZoZ

VeZoZ Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    I've had to use this feature to transfer accounts between servers recently and just a few suggestions that could help improve it more so than the new improvements already seen.

1) The ability to select all accounts that are on a specific IP. You can do by reseller right now but why not by IP as well?

2) The ability to specify the IP address the accounts should be assigned on the new server.
    The transfer tool is significantly faster than before and provides much lower load. So I could see myself anyways setting up 3 or 4 instances all at once. The problem being if you want to make sure accounts go onto specific IP's you need to put the IP as the main shared IP. So if you could specify IP for the batch or even per account based on the new servers IP pool it would be great.

3) Ability to specify the NS records that should be used for the transfer. If you want to get even more cool per account even.

Same thing as 2) the ability to do multiples using the main server settings to force the right records won't work then.