Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Copying a document in Cpanel and pasting it in RV-Site builder.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Majaziel05, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Majaziel05

Majaziel05 Registered

Hello;)
    I am writing with the following question:
    I have published an "internal page" on one of my website projects using RV Site Builder.
    I went back to working on it and I lost most of my content in the RV Site Builder (I will refer to it as RVSB from now on). I realized that the content is still in cpanel and I tried to recover it by copying the code and pasting it into the RVSB. What happened was: it worked well and I could see everything ("in design mode") after I pasted it in "source mode" the way it needed to be except for saving it. It would not save. It would revert to the content that was there originally. I also tried to copy the document starting at different areas. It would be missing colors and the tables that I made would be out of place. It seemed as though there was only some small mistake I was making, but I was not able to figure out what mistake. What I did instead of copying the content into RVSB, I copied the folder (document) in Cpanel multiple times and I modified the copied documents to fit my needs. Then I posted links to those documents on my site. Now I would like to insert 1 picture and 1 counter on each of these documents in File Manager Cpanel. I don't seem to be able to modify those documents at all anymore.
    Please help me. Thank you.
    Maja