Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Correo : Limitar CCO externos, pero aceptar internos

Discussion in 'Discusión en Español' started by jlucho, Jul 4, 2018.

1. jlucho

jlucho Active Member

hola amigos

tengo configurado el server , con la opcion recipients_max = 30
    Todo funciona perfecto, el envio a correos externo esta restringido a 30 destinatarios

Ahora, se me presenta un nuevo requerimiento :

Tengo un cliente que tiene 150 usuarios con su dominio, y desea enviar informacion a sus 150 usuarios.

Hay alguna forma de limitar a 30 envios de BCC o CCO para correos externos, pero que cuando se trate de correos propios del mismo dominio, no tenga ninguna limitacion ??

2. jlucho

jlucho Active Member

Hello friends

I have the server configured, with the option recipients_max = 30

Everything works perfect, sending to external mail is restricted to 30 recipients

Now, I have a new requirement:

I have a client that has 150 users with his domain, and he wants to send information to his 150 users.

Is there any way to limit 30 shipments of BCC or CCO for external mail, but when it comes to own mails from the same domain, do not have any limitations?

3. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hola,

Sugiero usar una lista de correo para esto, agregar a los usuarios a la lista de correo y de esa manera no tienen que preocuparse por la restricción de CC. Nuestra documentación sobre listas de correo se puede encontrar aquí: Mailing Lists - Version 70 Documentation - cPanel Documentation

De esta forma, puede enviar información a sus usuarios, pero no será CC, por lo que aún puede asegurarse de que sus límites estén en su lugar.

¡Gracias!

=======================================================================

Hello,

I would suggest using a mailing list for this, add the users into the mailing list and that way they don't have to worry about the CC restriction. Our documentation on mailing lists can be found here: Mailing Lists - Version 70 Documentation - cPanel Documentation

This way he can send information to his users but it won't be CC'd so you can still ensure that your limits are in place.

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...