The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

could someone help decipher this please.

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by keat63, Mar 5, 2015.

1. keat63

keat63 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    could someone help decipher this please.

Code:
    /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log:
    [2015-03-05 08:51:45 +0000] warn [cpses_tool] The user “useraccount” is not authorized to access “cpses_be27gTpCQE” for revoking permissions from all. at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DBAdmin.pm line 160
            Cpanel::DBAdmin::_log_error_and_output_return(Cpanel::Mysql=HASH(0x2f23390), 'The user \xE2\x80\x9C[_1]\xE2\x80\x9D is not authorized to access \xE2\x80\x9C[_2]\xE2\x80\x9D for revoking permissions from all.', 'useraccount', 'cpses_be27gTpCQE') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DBAdmin.pm line 183
            Cpanel::DBAdmin::_log_error_and_output(Cpanel::Mysql=HASH(0x2f23390), 'The user \xE2\x80\x9C[_1]\xE2\x80\x9D is not authorized to access \xE2\x80\x9C[_2]\xE2\x80\x9D for revoking permissions from all.', 'useraccount', 'cpses_be27gTpCQE') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 509
            Cpanel::Mysql::_dbowner_to_all_with_ownership_checks(Cpanel::Mysql=HASH(0x2f23390), 'method', 'REVOKE', 'users', HASH(0x2f23e10)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 473
            Cpanel::Mysql::remove_dbowner_from_all(Cpanel::Mysql=HASH(0x2f23390), 'cpses_be27gTpCQE') called at bin/cpses_tool.pl line 139
            bin::cpses_tool::__ANON__() called at bin/cpses_tool.pl line 155
            bin::cpses_tool::action_REMOVETEMPDBOWNER('bin::cpses_tool', HASH(0x2ef21f0)) called at bin/cpses_tool.pl line 64
            bin::cpses_tool::process_request(HASH(0x2ef21f0)) called at bin/cpses_tool.pl line 51
            bin::cpses_tool::script('bin::cpses_tool') called at bin/cpses_tool.pl line 27
    [2015-03-05 08:51:45 +0000] warn [cpses_tool] The cPanel user “useraccount” is not allowed to grant access to any of the requested database users. at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DBAdmin.pm line 160
            Cpanel::DBAdmin::_log_error_and_output_return(Cpanel::Mysql=HASH(0x2f23390), 'The cPanel user \xE2\x80\x9C[_1]\xE2\x80\x9D is not allowed to grant access to any of the requested database users.', 'useraccount') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 530
            Cpanel::Mysql::_dbowner_to_all_with_ownership_checks(Cpanel::Mysql=HASH(0x2f23390), 'method', 'REVOKE', 'users', HASH(0x2f23e10)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 473
            Cpanel::Mysql::remove_dbowner_from_all(Cpanel::Mysql=HASH(0x2f23390), 'cpses_be27gTpCQE') called at bin/cpses_tool.pl line 139
            bin::cpses_tool::__ANON__() called at bin/cpses_tool.pl line 155
            bin::cpses_tool::action_REMOVETEMPDBOWNER('bin::cpses_tool', HASH(0x2ef21f0)) called at bin/cpses_tool.pl line 64
            bin::cpses_tool::process_request(HASH(0x2ef21f0)) called at bin/cpses_tool.pl line 51
            bin::cpses_tool::script('bin::cpses_tool') called at bin/cpses_tool.pl line 27

#1 keat63, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    keat63, please wrap code like this, in code tags. I've been doing it for you for months now. I'd rather not have to edit your posts.

The reason for this is it's far easier to read when properly wrapped.

Thanks.

3. keat63

keat63 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    how do you use code tags ?

4. Infopro

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You can't use it on the quick reply box at bottom of thread. You need to click thru to the full edtitor, the same on you use to make a new thread. On the toolbar, find this icon: #

So, you just click that, and then paste your code in between the tags.
    [code ] hello world [/code ]

5. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Check to see if there are any stale cpsess files in the following directory:

/var/cpanel/cpses/keys/

If so, try backing up the directory and removing those session files. Let us know if the issue persists after completing this action.

Thank you.

6. keat63

keat63 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    There were about 6 in there all dated today, but from much earlier in the day, which i removed.
    And 2 with time stamps in the last 20 minutes.

I assume that these are something to do with cpanel logins then ?

7. keat63

keat63 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    There were abou 6 in there.
    2 dated yesterday, 2 from earlier today and 2 from this evening.

I removed the first 4.
    I assume these have something to do with cpanel logins ?

8. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  9. keat63

keat63 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I only saw it the once this morning, and didn't know what it was.
    Words like "revoking permissions, not authorised and remove db owner from all" had me worried.

10. Infopro

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Sometimes if you have more than one window open on the same server, say to WHM and a cPanel account, and are jumping back and fourth between them, you might get session errors like this I bet. Just guessing of course.

11. keat63

keat63 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I'm still keen, wanting to learn and watching the server like a hawk, i do occasionally have multiple windows open, one for watching logs, another for checking emails and possibly a 3rd because i forgot to close it down previously, so this may explain it.