The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"courierimapkeywords for idiots" explanation required, please

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by jimireb, Dec 8, 2007.

1. jimireb

jimireb Registered

I am a complete noob to the stuff a lot of you guys are talking about here and would like some help on understanding the purpose of the courierimapkeywords folder in my mail directories. I am finding a directory in my /mail folder as well as in may /mail/Trash folder, both of which are at least 45MB in size on one of my users domains. I do have Box Trapper enabled, as well as Spam Assassin, and I am sure that the courierimapkeywords folder has something to do with one of those programs (based on some of the threads I have read here). If someone could provide me with basic information, specifically on how I can reduce the size of these folders (I tried deleting via FTP and the folders recreate themselves), I would be grateful. Some of the resold domain accounts I have set up have only a 250 MB limit, and with two courierimapkeywords folders containing 45MB of files each, you can see where their limit will start getting eaten up pretty fast.

I appreciate anybody's feedback or assistance. :eek: