Coverting Roundcube MySQL to sqlite issues

planetjoin

Oct 14, 2003
Visit site
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello

I´m migrating servers and i get a warning for the different version of roundcube. I need to convert from mysql to sqlite in the source server. I´ve already did this in 2 servers without issues using : /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/convert_roundcube_mysql2sqlite

Now.. the last time.. the script hangs in one user/domain. I´ve tried LOT times.. closing the process, beginnig again.. etc.. and ALWAYS, the process stops in the same user.

I ran fixquotas scripts , i checked the user, all looks fine, but always stops there.
I have a migration stopped for this problem.

Anyone suffered this nighmare??

Thanks
Fabian

cPanelLauren

Forums Analyst II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hi @planetjoin

What is the error you're getting on that user? Further detail on what specifically is happening would be helpful in order to assist you to resolve the issue.

Thanks!

planetjoin

Oct 14, 2003
Visit site
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi @planetjoin

What is the error you're getting on that user? Further detail on what specifically is happening would be helpful in order to assist you to resolve the issue.

Thanks!
Hello Lauren!

Thanks for your answer.. but was already fixed by Roman thru ticket. Fnially it takes loit tmes to run but the conversion finished.

Regards
Fabian

cPanelLauren

Forums Analyst II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hi @planetjoin

I'm glad you were able to get the issue resolved by opening a ticket. Thank you for updating us.