CP Upgrade: phpmyadmin and webmail gone...

RACKSET

Apr 28, 2006
localhost
PhpMyAdmin and webmail gone, after cp upgrade today. I see a blank page for both. cp 11 release. Tried upcp --force but no success.

Also, I have tried this:

/scripts/fullhordereset

New horde password: ***

mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
error: 'Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)'

Your horde password is above. Horde has been reset

nyjimbo

Jan 25, 2003
New York
Was this an automatic update, which version?. We just went to RELEASE WHM 11.2.0 cPanel 11.11.0-R16709 and both webmail and phpmyadmin look fine.

RACKSET

Apr 28, 2006
localhost
Both. Here is WHM 11.2.0 cPanel 11.11.0-R16709 so this sould be an issue at our end.

Anyone know how to fix these errors? It seems that SquirrelMail is corrupted too.

ERROR: Config file "config/config.php" not found. You need to configure SquirrelMail before you can use it.

RACKSET

Apr 28, 2006
localhost
I found that /scripts/makecpphp does not work. I have changed version on /scripts/makecpphp to 4.4.7 but error remains.

checking whether IMAP works... no
configure: error: build test failed. Please check the config.log for details.
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `install'. Stop.
PHP version file is up to date

RACKSET

Apr 28, 2006
localhost
An update for those may face this issue: (Notice: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK)

if you see "error while loading shared libraries: libpq.so.3" when call /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php -v do commands below. (this issue comes from postgresql is not installed and libpq.so.3 is not availble, I am not sure if cPanel needs it, but you can fix it as I did)

#rpm -qa | grep postgres | tee /root/rpm_pgsql
#yum install postgresql

#/scripts/upcp --force

jayh38

Mar 3, 2006
Did you revert from an edge build at one time? I seen this on a box that was revereted from EDGE a while back. I wonder if you did the same at some point.

RACKSET

Apr 28, 2006
localhost
No, but this server is x86_64 VPS, that may make a difference. I have two servers, with this issue, and both fall in after upcp, I think tried to run /scripts/makecpphp and came with broken internal cpanel php.

Last edited:

jayh38

Mar 3, 2006
Ok thanks for the info. I did have someone yesterday on a single dedi with this issue after all. Webmail was fine but phpmyadmin was troubled until pg was installed. This was only an issue with a single box that is using a remote mysql box behind it.