The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CpAddon Moderation email

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by sparek-3, May 5, 2006.

1. sparek-3

sparek-3 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I know this CPAddon stuff is new, and I see where there are a bunch of posts regarding it. I do not see any specific post regarding this question, but thats not to say there isn't one or some documentation that might answer this question.

I have just been playing with this new version of CPanel on a test server, and playing with the CPaddon stuff. I set up phpBB to be moderated. When I attempt to install phpBB the button says "Submit Moderation Request" and everything works fine from that end, however the issue is with the moderation. Is the server administrator suppose to receive an e-mail concerning this? I don't receive any e-mail notification about the phpBB installation. If I log into the WHM and click the "Manage cPAddon Scripts" link I do see where the account is listed and I can OK or Deny the installation request. This is all fine, but I would appreciate an e-mail, letting me know that a user is requesting an installation of phpBB. Is this suppose to happen? Perhaps I am missing an option somewhere? This is running 10.8.2R73.

Again, if this has been addressed anywhere, if you can point me in the right direction, please let me know.

Thanks

2. cpanelinfoseeker

cpanelinfoseeker Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    In tweak settings did you setup the "cPAddons" section?

It needs an email address to be entered and gives you the option to receive an alert if wanted.

Ron

3. sparek-3

sparek-3 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I feel kind of stupid now. I never thought to look there. I guess I was just thinking it would use the server contact address. I figured it was something I was missing.

Thank you very much for this tidbit of information, it was much appreciated.

4. cpanelinfoseeker

cpanelinfoseeker Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I've looked over some details in the past also. We all have to learn, and we are here to share our information. Glad to be of some help.

Ron