The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPaddon %vend hash

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by Cinek, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Cinek

Cinek Registered

Hi,

I wonder what data should be placed inside the %vend hash in Foo.pm file for custom developed cPaddons.

Referring to what is in documentation, I can assume it's necessary to add something more than just vendor name to successfully run new created cPAddon. It's actually what I've found so far, since my custom addon doesn't work properly.

To be more precise. I've fallowed all instructions to create new addon and when I uploaded it to the proper folder on my server I can't open "Install cPAddon" in WHM, but at the same time I can see it under "Site software" in cPanel. I can also fill in the installation form and this actually uploads all application files to the server, but config files contain the [% value %] stuff, instead of proper values. The database is also created but without any tables (even if I created version.mysql file).

I hope somebody can help me with this issue, since I don't have access to cPanel support (I'm only developing this addon and my boss has dedicated server from hosting company with quite poor support).

Sorry for my poor english :)

Regards,
    Cinek