The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPAddons Errors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by itzhero, Aug 26, 2009.

1. itzhero

itzhero Active Member

When going to "Install cPAddons" I get the following error:
    Code:
    Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons.pl: Please check   /  usr /  local /  cpanel /  logs /  error_log  for the exact error.
    and "Manage cPAddons":
    Code:
    Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons_report.pl: Please check   /  usr /  local /  cpanel /  logs /  error_log  for the exact error.
    From error_log:
    Code:
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons    .pl line 21.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpad    dons.pl line 21.
    Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons    .pl: Please check  <b> /&nbsp; usr /&nbsp; local /&nbsp; cpanel /&nbsp; logs /&n    bsp; error_log </b> for the exact error.Internal Error: "GET /cgi/cpaddons.pl?fo    rce=1 HTTP/1.1" Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docr    oot/cgi/cpaddons.pl: Please check  <b> /&nbsp; usr /&nbsp; local /&nbsp; cpanel     /&nbsp; logs /&nbsp; error_log </b> for the exact error.
    How to I fix this error? I am running the following version of the software: cPanel 11.24.5-R38506 - WHM 11.24.2 - X 3.9

Also, when clicking to upgrade software:
    Code:
    Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/live_upcp.cgi: Please check   /  usr /  local /  cpanel /  logs /  error_log  for the exact error.
    Thanks for any help in this issue!

2. itzhero

itzhero Active Member

Nevermind, the error is coming from software on the server -- not cpanel.