Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

cpaddons_report.pl: No such file or directory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MMarko, May 6, 2006.

1. MMarko

MMarko Well-Known Member

Any idea why I keep getting this message on my email?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. chae

chae Well-Known Member

Same here, it's generated after server does all it's upcp updates...

Subject:
    Cron <root@kakapo> /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons_report.pl --notify

/bin/sh: line 1: /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons_report.pl: No such file or directory

Running latest Release.

3. sierrablue

sierrablue Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Latest CURRENT release

Can't locate cPAddonsConf.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/cpanel /scripts /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi /usr/local/cpanel/cpaddons /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.3/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.3/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.2/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.2 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl . /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel /scripts /usr/local/cpanel/cpaddons/) at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons_report.pl line 19.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons_report.pl line 19.

4. MMarko

MMarko Well-Known Member

I've solved this.

Message showed up because I've downgrade from release to stable and this line left in cron.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. chae

chae Well-Known Member

Thanks I'll double check cron and see if it's there...I did do a downgrade from Current to Release because of a issue with the FileManager HTML Editor, haven't gone back to Current till the problem is resolved.

Regards

Chae

6. t9clkclnr

t9clkclnr Well-Known Member

i just performed an upgrade from stable to release

and i get the same message

"Can't locate cPAddonsConf.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/cpanel /scripts /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi /usr/local/cpanel/cpaddons /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl . /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel /scripts /usr/local/cpanel/cpaddons/) at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons_report.pl line 19.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons_report.pl line 19."