The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel 11.24.5-R38506 - WHM 11.24.2 - X 3.9 some Issues pops up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bogo, Sep 18, 2009.

1. bogo

bogo Member

Hello,
    cPanel 11.24.5-R38506 - WHM 11.24.2 - X 3.9
    CENTOS 5.3 i686 standard on xxxxxx
    SuPHP is used

as of yesterday, the update was done. Since then, -we and our clients -encounter a strange issue.
    If you work on a long text in Wordpress, trying to save - nothing happens and after a while a withe page appears. But the Issue is NOT related to WP, any other cms and boards like IBP shows the same. We using also WHMCS as Billing and Ordering System. Here we have also some issue.
    It looks like if you try to invoke more than a simple php or Mysql statement, the applications hangs for a while and comes back with a white page.
    No errors in the apache log file ;-(

Maybe someone has a Idea?

Can this issue be linked to mod_security?
    Thanks
    Gerry

#1 bogo, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  2. MattCurry

MattCurry Well-Known Member

Issues

Hello,

I do apologize for your issues, and if there is a larger issue of course we would like to know. So that is why in this case I would recommend that you enter a ticket for this issue. This will allow us to take a closer look, and ensure that if there is a problem it is resolved. You can submit a ticket via the link at the bottom of this post. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
    Matthew Curry