Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

cPanel 11.25.0-R42400 Load Spikes & Low Ram

Discussion in 'Workarounds and Optimization' started by pjman, Jan 13, 2010.

1. pjman

pjman Well-Known Member

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing this same problem after updating to Release Version: 11.25.0-R42400

My Cpanel updated this morning. The load was 5x what it normally was and the RAM usage was half of what it normally was. When I investigated it, I found nothing changed on the server or new activity except for the new Release version of Cpanel change.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

2. pjman

pjman Well-Known Member

Must be some new setting in Cpanel that's doing it.

I followed it more. It is kind of starting to look similar to Apache restart error a lot of people are seeing in 11.25 Current.

It looks like every 2-3 hours the load spikes up to 17.00 from a sub 0.5 load and then instantly the RAM usage is halved (normally from 35%, down to 17%). The load eventual comes back under 0.5 in about 5 minutes, but I'm not sure why that would happen at all.:confused:

3. pjman

pjman Well-Known Member

I understand exactly when it happens.

As soon as Apache reaches it max number of processed (400). This happens. The funny thing is that on a hot day, Apache reaches that all the time without any problems before the new release came out today.

Any insight from anyone?

4. ChrisRHS

ChrisRHS Well-Known Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...