Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

cPanel 11.32.0 (build 1) Current - Exim not respecting /etc/mailips

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by TiagoValdo, Mar 1, 2012.

1. TiagoValdo

TiagoValdo Member

Hi all.

I have recently upgraded the server to 11.32 and I have noticed that Exim is not using /etc/mailips or /etc/mailhello even with the proper options checked, checking message headers, all domains are going out from the primary IP, regardless of the settings on the files.

I have correctly set the files and they were working on the previous release, but after updating they are no longer working.

I have already updated to the latest release (11.32.1.4) but the problem persists.

2. TiagoValdo

TiagoValdo Member

Hi all!

Anyone facing this same problem? As of today I've just updated to the latest current build (11.32.2.6) and exim is still not using /etc/mailips and /etc/mailhello when sending out emails.

I have double checked all my files and made sure that the correct options are enabled on WHM. Any clues?

3. TiagoValdo

TiagoValdo Member

To followup on this issue and for future reference, this has been fixed with cPanel release 11.32.2.7.