Cpanel 11 Blank page when trying to view a cpanel user account

Nick A

Jan 16, 2005
Canada
I get a blank page when trying to login to any user accounts I am running cpanel Release but i had this problem in the Current version also and I am on a VPS server. So anyway i checked the cpanel error log and this is what i get.

(internal death while parsing ./frontend/x/index.html) Wed Jun 6 17:23:57 2007 [7416] error: The rlimit 'RLIMIT_RSS' is set$
Cpanel::RlimitSanityCheck::run() called at cpanel.pl line 778
The rlimit 'RLIMIT_RSS' is set below the maximum sane threshold for cPanel to function. Currently it is set at [soft:734003$
(internal death while parsing ./frontend/x3/index.html) Wed Jun 6 17:25:34 2007 [12042] error: The rlimit 'RLIMIT_RSS' is s$
The rlimit 'RLIMIT_RSS' is set below the maximum sane threshold for cPanel to function. Currently it is set at [soft:734003$
(internal death while parsing ./frontend/x3/index.html) Wed Jun 6 17:50:27 2007 [8131] error: The rlimit 'RLIMIT_RSS' is se$

this error pops up every time i try to login

cPanelNick

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 9, 2015
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Well I don't have this problem when using cpanel 10.. care to explain why?
cPanel 10 doesn't bother to check for sane values, it will happily corrupt any internal databases when it hits the memory limit. Whereas cpanel 11 checks to make sure the limits isn't do low before preceding.

teknowebworks

Mar 9, 2004
found the answer on another thread,

goto WHM -> Tweak Settings -> The maximum memory a cPanel process can use before it is killed off... -> change this to at least 128. (in MB)

Stanly[UA]

Registered
Apr 9, 2007
found the answer on another thread,

goto WHM -> Tweak Settings -> The maximum memory a cPanel process can use before it is killed off... -> change this to at least 128. (in MB)
I've rised the limit up to 382Mb and CPanel still doesn't work.
Is there the exactly fix for this?

2cpanelnick
Is there a possibility to disable memlimit checking at Cpanel?

chrisd77

Registered
Nov 26, 2007
Has there been any resolution to this problem? I'm experiencing something very similar to this.

I'll create an account and it creates it just fine, but when I go to List Accounts and click on the cPanel icon to get to the accounts cPanel account it just goes blank.

If there's no ideas I'll submit a request.