bsasninja

Sep 2, 2004
In cpanel 10 when I run domain.com/webmail and log with my email information I had an option to change password.

Now in the x3 webmail skin I dont have it. How do I add it???

Thanks

BenThomas

Feb 12, 2004
Houston, Texas USA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
It's working for me in both x and x3. What theme are you using? Are you logging in using a pop account or the main account? The change password feature is not available via webmail when using the main account.

mohit

Jul 12, 2005
Sticky On Internet
hi,
but i see the change password option on many of my servers which are now on x3 (cPanel11)

attached a screen shot, check if you have ability to disable this, which you might have done.

see ya,
mohit

Attachments

bsasninja

Sep 2, 2004
Is there an option where you can disable the change password feature for webmail?? Maybe i have it disabled...

BenThomas

Feb 12, 2004
Houston, Texas USA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
You likely need to update your account's feature list. The missing items are handled by the following feature items:

popaccts: Email Account Manager
traceaddy: Ability to Trace an email address

Enabling these features should give you the full set of commands.

mohit

Jul 12, 2005
Sticky On Internet
thanks ben

You likely need to update your account's feature list. The missing items are handled by the following feature items:

popaccts: Email Account Manager
traceaddy: Ability to Trace an email address

Enabling these features should give you the full set of commands.
thanks ben,
you pointed it right, i think i also had this issue earlier but forgot about feature list.

see ya,
mohit

bsasninja

Sep 2, 2004
I have those options available at WHM (except the trace email). Also I updated other server to cpanel 11 and the change password option dissapeared :confused:

I´m using latest cpanel 11 release.

Look at the attached file.

Attachments

Last edited:

bsasninja

Sep 2, 2004
I fixed it, the webmail option at feature list was disabled cause I use my own custom webmail system.
So I enabled it and the change password icon appeared :)