The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cpanel 11 questions (new email tweaks)

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by bsasninja, Jun 9, 2007.

1. bsasninja

bsasninja Well-Known Member

I updated to WHM 11.1.0 cPanel 11.4.2-R13519 successfully and I have questions about new cpanel 11:

1) Im running apache 1.3.37 and php 4.4.7 and when I go to apache update
    in whm appears php 4.4.6 and php 4.4.7 is not in the list!

2) The exim configurator editor has an option that says:
    Instead of showing the reason why sending a mail to a recipient would fail, show
    "The recipient cannot be verified. Please check all recipients of this message to verify they are valid."
    what is it for and when is applied?

3) which is the recommended score to trash spam with spamassassin at smtp-time? default is 20.

4) In the exim configurator editor the option "Reject messages with potentially dangerous attachments" it does at smtp-time or just reply with a message to the sender?

5) Where do you update to apache 2.0 ?

Cpanel 11 rules!

Thanks!

2. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Well-Known Member

I can answer 3: I'd go down to 10. Anything that high is most definitely spam. And it simply means your spam mailbox, if you choose to create one and subscribe to it, will be cluttered with junk you don't want to see. The purpose of being able to see the spam mailbox is to catch mistakes.

Peace,
    Gene

3. Fernis

Fernis Well-Known Member

Apache 2 is only available in the Edge build at the moment. It should be available in the Release version within a month or so.