SOLVED [CPANEL-26909] SPF include hosts

garconcn

Oct 29, 2009
Our SPF record is: _hostingspf.domain.com

I want to add this to WHM>>Service Configuration>>Exim Configuration Manager >>SPF include hosts for all domains on this system. But it doesn't save. When I remove the underscore, it works. Is this a bug?

cPanelLauren

Forums Analyst II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hi @garconcn

This is a known issue we have the internal case CPANEL-26909 open for it. This is fixed in a later version of cPanel but set to be patched to v78 and v80 which hasn't been done yet. I'll update here when the case is resolved for a RELEASE version of cPanel.

Until it's complete you can add includes with an underscore in cPanel>>Email>>Email Deliverability by customizing the SPF record or manually.

Thanks!

Reactions: garconcn

garconcn

Oct 29, 2009
Hi @garconcn

This is a known issue we have the internal case CPANEL-26909 open for it. This is fixed in a later version of cPanel but set to be patched to v78 and v80 which hasn't been done yet. I'll update here when the case is resolved for a RELEASE version of cPanel.

Until it's complete you can add includes with an underscore in cPanel>>Email>>Email Deliverability by customizing the SPF record or manually.

Thanks!
Good to know, thank you!

Reactions: cPanelLauren