cPanel & WHM Version
v90.0.16

MindServer

Mar 18, 2020
Spain
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

I updated MariaDB to version 10.3.27, I updated all with command "yum update" and updated WHM/cPanel with command "/scripts/upcp --force".

But this not solved the problem. Finally I executed manually the autofix and now the problem is solved: /scripts/autorepair fix_mariadb_show_grants_roles

Why WHM/cPanel not executed automatically the autofix?.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

colin12345

Registered
Nov 18, 2020
Canada
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I have the same problem, I couldn't access or create any databases in Cpanel. Just wonder, how do I run the script?
I could see the instructions is to run /scripts/autorepair fix_mariadb_show_grants_roles but how do I do this? Is there a step by step instructions on how to do this? Thanks.

MindServer

Mar 18, 2020
Spain
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I have the same problem, I couldn't access or create any databases in Cpanel. Just wonder, how do I run the script?
I could see the instructions is to run /scripts/autorepair fix_mariadb_show_grants_roles but how do I do this? Is there a step by step instructions on how to do this? Thanks.
You only need login with SSH access in your Linux Terminal and execute the command: /scripts/autorepair fix_mariadb_show_grants_roles

Copy and paste him in Terminal.

Have a nice day.

Kent Brockman

PartnerNOC
Jan 20, 2008
Buenos Aires, Argentina
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
If you want to solve it with a single chain of commands, you can do this:

Code:
yum versionlock clear && yum -y upgrade MariaDB-* && /scripts/autorepair fix_mariadb_show_grants_roles && /scripts/upcp
Worked for us and our servers :)

Reactions: wintech2003