cPanel & WHM Version
v94.0.2

lumous

Registered
Dec 7, 2012
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
I did manage to fix the error and hope this helps someone
(Disclaimer, worked for me and hoping it breaks nothing)

1. Install Net::DNS::Extlang using the Perl Module installer in WHM.
2. Copy the file /usr/local/share/perl5/Net/DNS/Extlang.pm to /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/532/lib/perl5/cpanel_lib/Net/DNS
3. Copy the folder /usr/local/share/perl5/Net/DNS/Extlang to /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/532/lib/perl5/cpanel_lib/Net/DNS

If this does not solve your issue and you want to roll back, remove the folder and file from /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/532/lib/perl5/cpanel_lib/Net/DNS that you copied there.
This also resolved the issue for me.

@cPRex When the developers resolve this issue, can you please let us know if we need to roll this patch back before upgrading to 96?

nikbr998

Registered
Mar 17, 2021
Sweden
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I did manage to fix the error and hope this helps someone
(Disclaimer, worked for me and hoping it breaks nothing)

1. Install Net::DNS::Extlang using the Perl Module installer in WHM.
2. Copy the file /usr/local/share/perl5/Net/DNS/Extlang.pm to /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/532/lib/perl5/cpanel_lib/Net/DNS
3. Copy the folder /usr/local/share/perl5/Net/DNS/Extlang to /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/532/lib/perl5/cpanel_lib/Net/DNS

If this does not solve your issue and you want to roll back, remove the folder and file from /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/532/lib/perl5/cpanel_lib/Net/DNS that you copied there.
Would anyone know if there is a similar workaround if I don't have access to /usr/.../cpanel_lib/Net/DNS dir? I am the customer of a hosting provider.

I can install Net::DNS::Extlang using Cpanel - Perl Modules.

I have access to my home directory only. and e.g. ~/perl and ~/.cpanel. I can find extlang dir and extlang.pm file a bit down in ~/perl, but do not know where to put them. ~/.cpanel does not include any 3rdparty dir.

Would this be the right place to put the file/dir?:
.cpanm/work/1618695364.13561/Net-DNS-Extlang-0.2/lib/Net/DNS

Thanks.