The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel account creation error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by s0kie, Mar 18, 2014.

1. s0kie

s0kie Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Everytime i try to create an account in WHM as root or any other reseller account i run into this error. The accounts are created but users can't log in.
    Please help me how to fix it.

Code:
    open3: exec of /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/realchpass failed at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Accounts/Create.pm line 1312
    	Carp::croak('open3: exec of /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/realchpass failed') called at /usr/local/cpanel/perl/IPC/Open3.pm line 230
    	IPC::Open3::_open3('open3', 'Whostmgr::Accounts::Create', 'GLOB(0x4ba79f0)', 'GLOB(0x4ba7a10)', '>&STDERR', '/usr/local/cpanel/scripts/realchpass') called at /usr/local/cpanel/perl/IPC/Open3.pm line 291
    	IPC::Open3::open3('GLOB(0x4ba79f0)', 'GLOB(0x4ba7a10)', '>&STDERR', '/usr/local/cpanel/scripts/realchpass') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Accounts/Create.pm line 1312
    	Whostmgr::Accounts::Create::_wwwacct('domain', 'domain.com', 'useregns', 1, 'maxaddon', 0, 'maxsql', 'n', ...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Accounts/Create.pm line 1932
    	Whostmgr::Accounts::Create::__createaccount('domain', 'domain.com', 'pkgname', '', 'max_defer_fail_percentage', 'unlimited', 'cgi', 1, ...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Accounts/Create.pm line 1983
    	Whostmgr::Accounts::Create::_createaccount('domain', 'domain.com', 'pkgname', '', 'max_defer_fail_percentage', 'unlimited', 'cgi', 1, ...) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr5 line 609
    	main::wwwacct() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr5 line 233

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  3. s0kie

s0kie Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Code:
    stat: cannot stat `/usr/local/cpanel/scripts/realchpass': No such file or directory

4. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    That indicates there are missing cPanel-related files on your system. Please try forcing an update of cPanel via:

Code:
    /scripts/upcp --force
    Thank you.

5. s0kie

s0kie Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I keep getting this error when i try to run this forced update script for cpanel

Code:
    -bash: /scripts/upcp: No such file or directory 

Also, upcp seems to be executing or frozen but i don't have a process id running under upcp, so am stuck on 11.42 build 20 and haven't received the build 22 because the updates are failing.

Here's the specific error i get when i try to create a new account

1.JPG

and when i expand the error

2.JPG

The account is created but doesn't show up in the existing accounts tabs for example for updates or any account modification tabs like terminate account. Accounts created now only show up in terminate multiple accounts and i run into this mysql error when i try to delete the account.

3.JPG

6. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    The error messages you are seeing are not really relevant here because the primary issue I see is that you are missing files on your system. EX:

This will need to be addressed before any other issue because it's likely the source of the problem. Were any files removed from your system intentionally or was there any filesystem corruption that would have removed these files?

Thank you.