The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cpanel Admin email displays incorrect

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by mauinet, Dec 15, 2012.

1. mauinet

mauinet Active Member

On one of our servers, the Cpanel admin email display is not accurate. It show some accounts as full but logging into webmail shows no emails. Also shows some accounts with no email but logging in with webmail shows email in the account. When the customer changes the email password using the Cpanel admin, the password doesn't change

We use cmm mail manage from configservers.com in WHM and it shows the correct number of emails in all accounts.

All our other servers work correctly. The Cpanel admin shows the correct email usage in all account and agrees with the WHM mail manage.

We are using WHM 11.34 build one on Centos 6.3. We have restarted cpanel and rebooted the server. Anyone else see anything like this? I would appreciate suggestions on where to look to troubleshoot this.

Tony R

2. Eric

Eric Administrator
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Howdy,

It sounds like your contact info is wrong some where. If you have confirmed this via WHM and still see the issue I would recommend submitting a ticket. I don't want to expose any personal information.

Thanks!

3. mauinet

mauinet Active Member

Hello Eric,
    Thanks for the quick response. Our contact info is correct. I don't think I phrased this right. When a webhosting customer uses his Cpanel admin to manage email accounts, the display is not accurate. One of their mailboxes may be full but the admin shows the email box as empty or the admin shows their is email in the box but when they log in with webmail (horde,roundcube or squirrel) there is no mail. I can use the configservers.com main manage program in WHM and see the correct contents of email boxes. We've had a few customers now complain about this. I'm assuming it doesn't work for anyone although most customers never use Cpanel at all.

Tony R

#3 mauinet, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012