The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cpanel and modernbill

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by ourweb, Aug 8, 2005.

1. ourweb

ourweb Well-Known Member

a while back i saw someone who made a link from cpanel to mordernbill can you tell me how to make this

2. adept2003

adept2003 Well-Known Member

easiest way is to use a third-party cpanel theme that already has it integrated. eg. cpanel xp2004 from cpanelskindepot.

3. shashank

shashank Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    rvskin also has that feature.

4. BuffaloWeb

BuffaloWeb Well-Known Member

In my stdheader file, I added a simple link called "Billing" that would take a user to our MBill login page. *IF* every Cpanel user's acct was set up by a current version of MBill, you could conceivably use their CPanel contact email address and send it along to "pre-fill" that part of the MBill login. In fact, if you force MBill to use the user's MBill login password as their CPanel acct password, you could conceivably put them right into their MBill account...

I also created a MBill user dashboard that lists all of their domians, and all of their hosted accts and gives them links to login from MBill to their CPanel, or to update nameservers, or to login to other services I bundle, etc... I think I had posted that hack in the MBill forum a while back...