The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel and Trustix !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Compubuster, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Compubuster

Compubuster Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Does anyone know what's going on between cPanel and Trustix .. as I can see, all cPanel related documents has been removed from the Trustix website ?!!!

If they'r going to break their deal, then what about those who got a cPanel & Trustix internal license ?! .. what will happend to cPanel updates on Trustix servers ?!!

:confused:

#1 Compubuster, Mar 18, 2005
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2005
  2. haze

haze Well-Known Member

3. Compubuster

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Sure, On http://www.trustix.com there was a complete offer regarding cPanel & Trustix internal license, Also, there used to be a section for cPanel in their support forums. Now, it's all gone !!

4. haze

haze Well-Known Member

Last i remember visiting trustix.com it was rather difficult finding the cpanel link anyways, not that I look often as i don't use it. They ( comodo = psoft = hsphere ) may not feel comfortable any longer displaying the product as it competes with a product they provide. I think the 2 panels serve different markets myself, so i don't think they should feel threatened by cPanel. Can't we all just get along ? Nah.. not in this lifetime.

Who knows, it may just be a blunder by the comodo ppl, granted i haven't even looked myself.

5. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

6. Compubuster

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I've talked with cPanel staff 'through their IRC channel', and I was told that there are no plans currently to break their deal with Trustix or even drop the OS support .. Let's hope they'll find a solution for this mess.