The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel and websites are not accessible, SSH is

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by postcd, Feb 1, 2015.

1. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Hello,

on my cpanel VPS the cPanel/WHM control panel and websites are not accessible after VPS start

before start, the VPS got suspended because of "266094 pps during 5 second interval"

here is the attack connections details: ipv4 2 tcp 6 63 TIME_WAIT src=88.198.160.61 dst=155.94.65.142 sport=392

but after VPS start i see httpd, cpanel service is running, i restarted these services too, but still i cant access control panel nor any hosted websites (ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT). SSH is ok. no load on server.

Via SSH "netstat" returns really low amount of connections. i mean no http, only some "STREAM" or such

when i access VPS host server (openvz) i see this VPS do not have any network load, load on VPS is also low. Can please anyone advice what to do? cPanel ticket 6049159

Thank you very much

UPDATE: in HyperVM (openvz server manager) i clicked "Disable" VPS icon and after few minutes i clicked Enable icon. For now cpanel and websites are loading OK.. not sure why

#1 postcd, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2016
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

It seems like the VPS was not properly restarted the first time if restarting it in your VPS administrative panel addressed the issue. Thank you for updating us with the outcome.