The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel and WHM error after migration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mbahnya, Mar 4, 2011.

1. mbahnya

mbahnya Registered

I have a reseller account with two different domain (domainA.com and domainB.com) with different hosts. domainA.com for servers netheland (ND), domainB.com leading to a U.S. server. then I moved all my existing account in the ND to the U.S. (through my upline). the problem, when there is confirmation that the transfer is complete, I can not access the server cPanel and WHM ND (on domainA.com). there are comments
    when I access cpanel via ip address not a problem and web can be accessed :confused::confused:

I've tried looking on google has not been found. thanks :):). sorry if repost

translate from bahasa Indonesia with google

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    It appears some resource limit has been exceeded. Is this a VPS machine? If it is, you would want to contact your host to see if they can tell you what limit is being reached. If you let us know the VPS type (OpenVZ, Virtuozzo, Xen, etc.), we could provide directions on possibly determining what resource limit has been reached.

If it might be memory, you could run a check on the free memory on the machine provided that the VPS type allows that detail:

Code:
    free -m
    You might also check the disk space and inodes:

Code:
    df -kh
    df -i