The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel and WHM not perfect in FireFox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EuT, Jan 27, 2005.

1. EuT

EuT Registered

Hi,

atm I have the issue that on all cPanel and WHM panels I'm receiving errors in loading the images via Mozilla FireFox even if I have all options enable or disabled and the best option was "Load no Images".

The weird things is. I didnt had that a few day's ago. So could is there the possibillity that it is linked to the latest changes toward source or template files.

Because it is 100% weird that cPanel and WHM are timing out on connection thanks to the error loading of images whilst IE (a truelly sh!tprogram in my opinion) loads it entirely well without any problems and so on.

Thus my question to you: Could you make cPanel and WHM themes/sources again 100% FireFox or other browser compatible so that those (possible) other users aint having the problem.

I even bothered my hosting service with it untill I found out about the perfect loadout in IE eventually.

Regards,
    EuT

2. sawbuck

sawbuck Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Sounds like a problem with your browser setup as we have been using Firefox to access cPanel/WHM for quite some time without difficulty.

3. moorer

moorer Member

I noticed the same problem with my website.

http://www.MooreR-Software.com

The main page viewed in FireFox can not handle the CSS, MSHTML, or XML. I'm not sure which it is. But I know where you are comming from. It's just firefox.

4. AlaskanWolf

AlaskanWolf Well-Known Member

one thing i notice is that when u install mod_secuirty, you can only edit the rules page in FF and not IE

5. EuT

EuT Registered

Well, how does it comes that approx. a week ago everything went well and suddenly all the fuss came around of not loading the images and concluding FireFox to time-Out thanks to the loading.
    When I call the properties of the image(-s) then it tells me "Error loaded image" and if I disabled "Load images" then everything goes 100% without any problems and 50 times then IE.

I've been using IE now lately and sertainly it takes longer to show just only the content of a pages compared with FF. SO then there must be something in the templating/sources that makes FF say "Cant load image" "Error loading image" or something.

Qua settings with FireFox, they are 100% the same as I've used FireFox in the beginning asides the settings that where added after each update and then still it was 100% loading but as I said, it was around approx. 1 week ago that these problems rised up!

6. krisdv

krisdv Well-Known Member

The problem is when you browse cpanel and WHM on port 2082 or 2086.
    Wrong headers are sent. I'll create a trouble ticket for this.