The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel Backup and Recovery through Vembu StoreGrid

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by lenin, Sep 21, 2011.

1. lenin

lenin Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hi,

We have recently completed our integration with cPanel and offer granular backup and recovery of domains (with WHM / Reseller / Domain Owner access controls) to an secure on-site or offsite location. More details are available on the app catalog site.

StoreGrid Server Backup – Granular Domain Backup and Recovery « Application Catalog

Kindly evaluate the same and provide your valuable feedback. I also take this opportunity to thank the cPanel team who have been helping throughout this integration. Please let me know in case you have any questions.

Regards,
    Lenin :)

2. texo

texo Well-Known Member

Where is the information on your website? I can't see any mention of cpanel anywhere on your website. And your demo video doesn't reflect the content (menus) of your website. So, in a nutshell, I'm lost and have no idea how to start trialling your product on one of our cpanel servers.

3. lenin

lenin Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hi Texo,

We did try to post the download links where you can download the build and test it on your server, but for some reason it was removed. You can contact me at lenin AT vembu DOT com and I will forward you the links to download the product and test it in your environment. We are also in the process of updating our website with the cPanel integration information and you can expect information pertaining to cPanel to be available on our website in a weeks time.

Let me know in case you have any questions.

Regards,
    Lenin

4. SoftDux

SoftDux Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    It could be that your post count wasn't high enough to post URL's?

I've send you an email on this matter.

5. lenin

lenin Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hi Softdux, thanks for your email and I hope your testing of StoreGrid is progressing well. StoreGrid allows quick and efficient way to backup cpanel domains / databases / files and has multi-tiered access at root / reseller / website owner level.