The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cpanel, backup and restore problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by terryallan, Aug 19, 2004.

1. terryallan

terryallan Registered

Aug 19, 2004
    I have a number of Bulletin Boards (phpBB) and Guestbooks (Advanced Guestbook 2.2 Powered by PHP & MySQL - on my websites which I manage using CPanel but I have just upgraded one of my hosting plans and it looks as though the site admin people deleted the databases associated with a couple of the BBs and a couple of Guestbooks.

I had backups of the Bulletin Boards created through the Administration Panel of the BBs. I re-created the BBs by first of all creating new BBs with no content and then I went to the Admin Panel and used Restore to re-create the original? Success!

I also have backups of the databases for the Guestbooks created through Cpanel but re-creating these databases using Cpanel doesn't provide the required result. I am getting the following error message.

"Query Error
    MySQL Error : Query Error
    Error Number: 1146 Table 'terry_agbook1.book_config' doesn't exist

Perhaps I am being rather stupid and the answer is simple. Any advice would be appreciated. The simpler the better.