Hoster2k

Jun 17, 2002
UK
cpanel bandwidth calculations have been well off for over a month now. webalizer shows the correct usage but cpanel shows in some cases less than 1 tenth the actual usage.

Anyone else having the same problem? I suggest you check any mrtg logs and compare that with whms reported usage.. you may have the same problem but not know it.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

tAzMaNiAc

Feb 16, 2003
Sachse, TX
I looked at the AWstats/Webalizer stuff for one domain, and then the bandwidth as reported by Cpanel and they match up pretty close... Therefore I don't see any problem..

I wonder.

Brenden

Hoster2k

Jun 17, 2002
UK
Strange.. as it's happening on ALL of ours!

swiss_toni

Jun 19, 2003
It's happening on mine too. Also, the disk usage is miss-represented in cPanel. It says disk usage os 90 Meg, when it is actually only 32 Meg.

I have posted a trouble ticket, meanwhile, if anyone has a solution I'd much appreciate it. I have the latest version of cPanel as of 7/16/2003

Hoster2k

Jun 17, 2002
UK
Run /scripts/fixquotas for the disk space. Check if FP ext installed.

Bandwidth: there was a widespread problem. Check the change log. It's now been fixed.

FWC

May 13, 2002
Ontario, Canada
Originally posted by Hoster2k
Bandwidth: there was a widespread problem. Check the change log. It's now been fixed.

In my experience it's gotten significantly worse since the bug fix. I've gone from WHM reporting 10%-20% of real bandwidth usage to 0%-1%,

swiss_toni

Jun 19, 2003
Thanks. /scripts/fixquotas didn't help.

How often does the bandwidth information update? I noticed that cPanel caches the information for 15 minutes.

I know that my FTP traffic is not included as I am using pure-ftp.

mmkassem

Oct 21, 2002
Egypt
This happens when
"Delete each domain's access logs after stats run" is checked in Tweak Settings and the update did not fix it.