The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cpanel + Billing ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dezomat, Aug 9, 2005.

1. dezomat

dezomat Member

Hi

im wondering which addon to cpanel i should use for billing and domain registration ??

i guess modernbill .. but are there some other addon´s for that issue ??

Thanx for your answers

dezomat

2. dave9000

dave9000 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    We use modernbill and are pretty happy with it, The only thing on modernbill is if your going to use it to manage all aspects of the account billing,creation,suspension and domain management make sure to use the time tested modules and companies that are verified to work properly with modernbill (as in gateway and domain register modules)

MB is a pain in the rear to initially setup but once the setup is done its pretty easy to use.

We do not use MB to its fullest extent as we handle billing in manual batches and do domain and account management manually but MB will handle all of this automatically along with upgrades to accounts if you so wish it to.

3. dezomat

dezomat Member

cpanel & mb

Dear Dave,

Thank you for your answer i got to check it out because we are local german provider and i´m not sure if mb can handle our tax system etc.

Bye

Rene