The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel Branding Made Easy.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alaria, Feb 17, 2004.

1. alaria

alaria Registered

I also am reselling and have many accounts for which I wanted my logo headers to appear for all client accounts.

I was having a problem using the interface within WHM and thus came to this forum. After reading CKH's post, I went in and replaced the default images for the x2 template (forget bluelagoon) Once you have replaced these graphics, simply go to the interface and choose upload your pics. Now the one catch that I discovered is that after you choose to upload, it may not show your new graphics, What you must do then is go back to WHM and choose "Make Default" for each graphic image. Your graphics will now show fine.

I setup my Packages and made sur that all accounts were using the x2 template.

Case solved!

If anyone would like detailed help with this procedure, feel free to email me.

2. sneader

sneader Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Can you explain why I should "forget blue lagoon" ? I am using that just for the reason that it was the only skin that was set up for branding. Me confused now. TIA!

- Scott

3. alaria

alaria Registered

Scott

Once you replace the default images with your own, it doesn't matter what skin you choose. x2 is the best to work with.

4. SuperBaby

SuperBaby Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Twitter:
    This is how I do it and I believe it can be used for any theme:

1) Right-click on the image that you want to replace or edit. Read the filename and URL.

2) SSH to server. Do a "locate" for that filename.

3) Download the image, replace or edit, then upload it back to the same spot.

This is what I did for my WHM & cPanel - for the "x" theme.