The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel Bug

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SenteliNet.org, Feb 24, 2005.

1. SenteliNet.org

SenteliNet.org Registered

Hello,
    On cPanel 10.0.0 R112 I noticed that Mail --> Domain Forwarding doesn't work. Whenever you add a new domain forwarder, it doesn't appear on the page after you click Add Forwarder, and then click Back after it completes. Is this just on my server? How can I fix this?

Thanks & Enjoy,
    --Kyle C.

2. lloyd_tennison

lloyd_tennison Well-Known Member

Did you check and make sure that it is not just a problem with your cache? I had a problem before with something similat and realized the cache was not rewriting and showing the changes. If after clicking back you do a control f5 to force a new reload of the page, I'll bet the forward shows. You can also check by looking in the /etc/valiases/domainname to see if it actually did create it.

3. Yert

Yert Registered
    PartnerNOC

It's not his cache, I've got it showing up on a box, too. Maybe a more obvious subject line would have helped get dev attention, though...

It's not making any changes to /etc/valiases/domain.com - none. The file is readable, writable, etc. If I make the change to the file manually, it appears in the Forwarder Management page, but then you can't delete it.

4. dgbaker

dgbaker Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
  5. lloyd_tennison

lloyd_tennison Well-Known Member

That is strange. I can add to file manually and then remove in Cpanel. Try having Cpanel recreate the file from scratch - either delete or rename the existing file.