Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

cpanel cannot find ./frontend/default/index.html

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zex, Mar 2, 2002.

1. zex

zex Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    After installing cpanel on completly new and clean Rh 7.2 server all goes fine. But when I try to access to domain.com:2082
    and i login, the I got this error.

Not Found
    The server was not able to find the document (./frontend/default/index.html) you requested
    Please check the url and try again. You might also want to report
    this error to your webhost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cpaneld/4.4 Server at www.altos.hr:2082

In the same time, somehow apache does not return memory after he use it. Didn't sure what is happening but I think that some user script is not properly writen and that somewhere memory is &leek-ing&. Does somebody have any ideas how to find wich script is causing this problem?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:8d0fd04b13][i:8d0fd04b13]Originally posted by zex[/i:8d0fd04b13]

After installing cpanel on completly new and clean Rh 7.2 server all goes fine. But when I try to access to domain.com:2082
    and i login, the I got this error.

Not Found
    The server was not able to find the document (./frontend/default/index.html) you requested
    Please check the url and try again. You might also want to report
    this error to your webhost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cpaneld/4.4 Server at www.altos.hr:2082

In the same time, somehow apache does not return memory after he use it. Didn't sure what is happening but I think that some user script is not properly writen and that somewhere memory is &leek-ing&. Does somebody have any ideas how to find wich script is causing this problem?
    [/quote:8d0fd04b13]

Try updating cpanel again .. looks like your theme didn't sync.

---

mod_perl is infamous for leaking

3. zex

zex Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    How to prevent mod_perl for leeking is there some universal solution?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...