The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cpanel chinese simplified translation error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cosbeta, Jun 16, 2012.

1. cosbeta

cosbeta Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    when I switch cpanel into Chinese Simplified
    I found some translation mistakes ,
    eg:

1.cpanel file manager. collapse all folders => translated like "folders all broken ". so some customers asked me "is there something wrong with my files, cpanel said all broken"

2. parking domain ==>translated like "temporary disable the domain" also , some customers could not understand it

and I want to know, is there any custom file can be modified to override the default cpanel translation?

just like the way I change apache conf from:/usr/local/apache/conf/includes/pre_main_global.conf

thanks

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

The first two items would be feature requests. You may wish to post these into Feature Requests for cPanel/WHM to get these noticed there, since they are issues with a translation. Otherwise, I would be happy to move over this thread to that area.

For the question on the default translation, you could remove the locale in WHM > Locales > Delete a Locate area and then add your own Chinese locale in WHM > Locales > Locale XML Upload are. If you have only your locale, then users won't have a choice but to use yours. You can also individually edit an existing locale in WHM > Locales > Edit a Locale section.

Thanks!

3. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter: