Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

cPanel CL mod_lsapi and PHP-FPM

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by Droidism20011, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Droidism20011

Droidism20011 Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

My current EA4 setup is using mod_lsapi from CL. This all seems to work great and under MultiPHP Manager -> PHP handler I see that the handler is indeed set (and switchable) to "lsapi" for all installed versions of PHP.

However, one thing does bother me and I have no clue if this is caused by an error on my part or is "normal' behaviour.

Under MultiPHP Manager -> PHP Versions I get sort of a pop-up after 1 sec with the following message/content:

To use PHP-FPM on accounts using PHP 5.6, 7.0, and 7.1, you must install PHP-FPM for those PHP versions. To do so, perform the following steps below:
    1. Click Install to open EasyApache 4 in a new window.
    2. Install the following packages:
    Install / Refresh

Is this "normal" behaviour or is there a error in my setup? Where possible I would like to get rid of this message, since I am not planning on switching/using PHP-FPM.

Thanks again in advance for any help and or suggestions.

Screen Shot 2017-07-30 at 20.52.50.png Screen Shot 2017-07-30 at 20.53.04.png

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

That message is by-design to help clarify how to install and enable PHP-FPM on each version of PHP. You could install the PHP-FPM RPMs for each PHP version (and not actually enable PHP-FPM for accounts) if you wanted to hide that message.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Droidism20011

Droidism20011 Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    @cPanelMichael

Thanks for the clear explanation.

Have a great day!

cPanelMichael likes this.