The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cpanel cron error after new update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mher, Jun 4, 2006.

1. mher

mher Well-Known Member

I have updated cpanel to the latest stable version and now everyday i get this email

SUBJECT: Cron <root@srv> /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons_report.pl --notify

Can't locate cPAddonsConf.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/cpanel /scripts /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi /usr/local/cpanel/cpaddons /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl . /usr/local/cpanel/cpaddons/) at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons_report.pl line 28.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons_report.pl line 28.

can anyone translate this to me?

2. madaboutlinux

madaboutlinux Well-Known Member

Do the following :-

/scripts/upcp

or

Login to WHM >> Install cPAddon Scripts >> Then check "Force Refresh of All cPAddon Sources" >> Update

#2 madaboutlinux, Jun 4, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2006