The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cpanel didnt start

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by !!!!!, May 1, 2005.

1. !!!!!

!!!!! Guest

i had an expired trail cpanel lisence and i got another 1 for the same ip till i buy a lisence and i got the new trial license and then i changed the ip of the server and then reboot,but the server didnt start normally and made a scan disk anyway the server comes up afetr mints but the cpanel didnt start and if u try 2 open the whm it gives :this page can not be displayed.
    and whn i try 2 run service cpanel start i got this errors:
    root@server [/]# service cpanel start
    Starting eximstats: [ OK ]
    Starting cPanel services: /usr/local/cpanel/cpsrvd: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/local/cpanel/perl/Compress/Zlib/Zlib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    [FAILED]
    Starting cPanel Log services: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.1/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.1/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.1 . /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/perl) at /usr/local/cpanel/cpanellogd line 43.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/cpanellogd line 43.
    [FAILED]
    Starting pop3 services: [ OK ]
    Starting cPanel Chat services:
    Starting Melange Chat services:
    Starting cPanel ssl services: [ OK ]

so if any 1 can help in this i will b greatful..

thnx for all posts

2. dgbaker

dgbaker Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    You cannot just change the main IP. The license even if for a trial is tied to the IP given at license request. Either switch back to the original IP or contact cPanel to have the IP relisted as the new one. That should help for a start.