The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CPANEL Distributors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eddiek, Dec 5, 2001.

1. eddiek

eddiek Registered

Does anyone else sell the license for CPANEL other then the 3 places listed on the CPANEL.NET site? I can see paying 50 a month, but I only pay 100 for my entire box!
    Thanks

2. feanor

feanor Well-Known Member

:D

No, but I\'m one of the Distributors so what did you expect me to spawn? I am sure you will find somebody that will h00k you up for a fair price.

If you want to run the gauntlet w/ our sales people, check out my sig below. Don\'t say I didn\'t warn you though.
    Hahah :P

Peace.

3. asuservice

asuservice Well-Known Member

Just My 2 cents ....

I had the same thoughts but when you consider the software is constantly updated with the current version and you would only need to sell a few accounts to make up the cost it\'s well worth the price.

I demo\'ed cpanel to a small group right after I finished the setup ... within a couple days I was only a few bucks from offsetting the cost.

Marketability of cpanel is excellent!

Oh, and the fact that cpanel will reduce many support requests you gain there too.

Just some food for thought! :cool:

Best Regards,
    Mike

4. sbrad

sbrad Well-Known Member

[i:b76b3dc38b]\"Don\'t say I didn\'t warn you though.
    Hahah\"[/i:b76b3dc38b]
    Listen to him, young grasshopper. Although PS does provide a great service and blazing fast technical support, \"feanor\" will have you wondering if it\'s you, or if there\'s something that\'s just not *quite* right about him. :D

5. feanor

feanor Well-Known Member

Love !
    Split personality disorder runs rampant at our citadel here, true to the maximum.

Christmas Christmas time is here.
    Horray!

:P