The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel DNSOnly: Services SSL Cert

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by DreamPhysix, Jul 15, 2010.

1. DreamPhysix

DreamPhysix Well-Known Member

I am trying to install a signed wildcard SSL certificate for Services in my cPanel DNSONLY, but when I put in the crt, it says "Unable to get certificate list." The same certificate works fine on my regular WHM. Note that the cPanel DNSONLY system is currently not hosting any DNS zones because I will eventually be using it for Cluster DNS

2. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    What is the full version and build number of your cPanel DNSONLY system?

You may use the following command to obtain the full version and build number via root SSH access:
    Code:
    # /usr/local/cpanel/cpanel -V
    I will try to reproduce the issue internally; however, I would consider submitting a support request so that we may assist with investigating the specific circumstances unique to your server environment and configuration. When available, please let me know the ticket ID number of your support request. Support resources and a link to submit a ticket may be found in my forums signature.