cPanel Documentation - Testers Required

SoftmegUK

Feb 13, 2002
UK
Yeah I'm gonna take all this information down and work like crazy i think lol and perhaps win myself an award for being the most unsociable person lol

I just have had an idea and its just struck me and I'm keeping it under wraps for now! I will keep everyone posted tho!

SageBrian

Jun 1, 2002
NY/CT (US)
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
feature thought....

It would be nice if we can control what FAQ are available. What I mean is, perhaps have an admin check list of the features you want to have FAQ for.

As a host, I setup custom cpanel skins without a lot of the extra whizbang features. Most people just don't need Chat rooms and 3 different shopping carts and 2 different bulletin boards.

You get my drift? So, they don't need to see all those extra features, and then realize that they are missing something.

Yes, it could be used as marketing the extra features, but, it would be nice to have the choice.

fired brain turning off......
thought gone.....
fingggerssssssss barly wrkng....
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

imagic

Verifed Vendor
Jan 16, 2003
Is this documentation meant to be only for the cpanel end-users or are you also planning on creating documentation for web hosting companies using cpanel?

SoftmegUK

Feb 13, 2002
UK
I am planning and working on creating documentation for the end users only, writing a manual on how to use cpanel, whm and all fuctions under linux would be the equivilent of a 1000page A4 size book in reality.... thats a LOT of work for roughly $50 a year! :D

SoftmegUK

Feb 13, 2002
UK
but if you wish any documentation to be personalised or created for you i am a very willing contractor :D lol