kennysamuerto

May 20, 2009
Hello,

I meet a very serious problem. cPanel fails to start, because it gives me many errors PERL:

Code:
Starting cpanel:
IO.pm did not return a true value at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/x86_64-linux-64int/IO/Handle.pm line 266.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/x86_64-linux-64int/IO/Handle.pm line 266.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeRun/Object.pm line 14.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeRun/Object.pm line 14.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/PsParser.pm line 14.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/PsParser.pm line 14.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Kill.pm line 14.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Kill.pm line 14.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/etc/init/startup line 8.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/etc/init/startup line 8.

I tried to send a technical consultation ticket, but when I try to do, it returns me an error, also PERL.

Code:
Cpanel::POSIX::Tiny object version 1.1 does not match $Cpanel::POSIX::Tiny::VERSION 1.2.
So I find it impossible to consult with technicians to address it.

Can you help me?

Thank you so much

kennysamuerto

May 20, 2009
What is your cPanel & WHM version number?

Have you tried opening a ticket directly at cPanel Customer Portal ?
It is the 11.50 if I remember correctly.

I have opened a ticket to Customer Service (7301045), I have not done it to support, because I can not get the identification number, but the Customer Service takes a while to respond :(

If I could open a support ticket, buy the priority support because not only can not access cPanel, but the mail does not work, I think, for the same reason of failure of PERL.

Last edited by a moderator:

kennysamuerto

May 20, 2009
To provide customers mail service while serving our ticket cPanel, Does anyone know how to disable spamd (SpamAssassin) from SSH?

To be active but not started, not send or receive e due to the failure of cPanel Perl binary.

Cheers

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

To update, the issue stemmed from a lack of available disk space on the system. Updating the system packages via YUM and forcing a cPanel update after ensuring the server was not at it's disk space limit addressed the issue.

Thank you.