The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cpanel Drive space warning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigBangTheory, Dec 3, 2011.

  1. BigBangTheory

    BigBangTheory Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 13, 2010
    Messages:
    52
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Location:
    NC, USA
    Can we change the percentage of drive space warning such that is does not warn via email at 80% (default??) and perhaps warns at a higher percentage?

    I did a search and there was some threads on this but didn't see a formal procedure for editing the warning levels. 80% might be fine with a small drive, but if you have a large drive, then the remaining 20% is still alot of room, and perhaps being warned at 90 to 95% might be better
     
    #1 BigBangTheory, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  2. quietFinn

    quietFinn Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2006
    Messages:
    998
    Likes Received:
    10
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    Finland
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Go to WHM-> Server Configuration-> Tweak Settings-> Notifications
     
Loading...

Share This Page