The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel e-mail trace

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by jivkoa, Nov 14, 2007.

1. jivkoa

jivkoa Member

Hello guys,

The current version of the cpanel that we are using is 11.15.0-RELEASE_17665 and experiencing the following problem.

It seems that the "Email Delivery Route" feature doesn't work properly. I have just created a new cpanel account and added a valid mail forwarder. The forwarder is working just fine, however when I click on the Trace menu and no results are displayed, only the legend. I have tried the same procedure on different server with the same cpanel version, but no success.

Any suggestions to let that feature work correctly will be highly appreciated..

Thank you in advance!

Jivko

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Try any other email to test this function. Make sure its an email address off your server, not on it.

3. jivkoa

jivkoa Member

Yes, I am sure. Im just testing email addresses like gmail, hotmail ... , but the same result, trace route isn't displayed. Actually on all our servers mail delivery route feature isn't working as it supposed to be. The cpanel version is 11.15.0 and above. Any other suggestions ?

Thanks,

Jivko