The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel Err msg : not configured (?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fifi, Oct 3, 2004.

1. fifi

fifi Registered

Hi there

Not sure I should be posting here or in cPanel thread folder but thought perhaps it maybe just an over all question...

I've taken over managing a website for a client, which is attatched to cPanel as the file manager ... Being relative new to cPanel and finding it pretty good - I was blown away when doing some maintanence to my client's website in the wee hours of my morning

Basically when going to the website and error message from cPanel displays saying that the website requested is not "configured" to the address specified ...

Now I just did a quick bit of testing and found that i cannot get to it directly as the www.website.com.au but can do so via the IP which will display the entire website ... this must mean that the domain name is not linked up to the IP addie?

I further had "verified" the IP address through cPanel's "verify" and it had came back with the reply ... "IP" not licensed :(

It was all fine and dandy since its been hosted with hostdime.com and managed via cpanel ... until now

If anyone knows what the heck is going on and could let this wee :confused: person become more knowledgable on what when how why ... i'd be mighty :D

thanks ... fi!