The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel error log warnings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tom Risager, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Tom Risager

Tom Risager Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I'm seeing a large number of warnings in the cPanel error log (/usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log) of this type:

[2012-10-16 10:14:16 +0200] warn [Cpanel::Config::LoadConfig] Unable to open /var/cpanel/sessions/raw/:N6RaEjbfeePvas3WekG2ZDMmwlNymqX7zag8hymTpaIYlAK3LXL4LZab6yBB9i8e: No such file or directory at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Config/LoadConfig.pm line 230
    Cpanel::Config::LoadConfig::loadConfig('/var/cpanel/sessions/raw/:N6RaEjbfeePvas3WekG2ZDMmwlNymqX7zag8hymTpaIYlAK3LXL4LZab6yBB9i8e', HASH(0xa3a2c58), '=', undef, 0, 0, HASH(0xa3a2c4c)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Session.pm line 53
    Cpanel::Session::loadSession(':N6RaEjbfeePvas3WekG2ZDMmwlNymqX7zag8hymTpaIYlAK3LXL4LZab6yBB9i8e') called at cpsrvd-ssl line 4679
    main::handle_auth() called at cpsrvd-ssl line 1000
    main::handle_one_connection() called at cpsrvd-ssl line 870

I'm assuming this is something benign (since they are only warnings), but can anyone tell me what I'm being warned about?

Thanks,
    Tom

2. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Does the message still occur after logging out of cPanel, WHM or webmail, then logging back in?

Basically the message is stating a file cannot be found. The session handling received a minor change during 11.34 development which resulted in a some files being relocated. The message should only show up for sessions that were logged in prior to the update.