The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel Error Log

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dalgic, Jul 1, 2008.

1. dalgic

dalgic Registered

Hi,

I use a thirdparty host automation system to connect to whm/cpanel and create accounts, recently I do not know the cause, it doesnt work and I get the following error in the Cpanel Error_log:

Wed Jul 2 02:50:14 2008 info [Cpanel::Form]: - homedir var not set, defaulting to /root at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Form.pm$
    Cpanel::Form::_log('homedir var not set, defaulting to /root') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Form.pm line 482
    Cpanel::Form::log_bandwidth(1, 11) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Form.pm line 350
    Cpanel::Form:parseform() called at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/addon_csf.cgi line 28

I am posting here aswell because the error is in Cpanel Log, anyone please help. Thanks

2. dalgic

dalgic Registered

doesnt anyone know what this error means?

3. ToddShipway

ToddShipway Well-Known Member

It seems like the 3rdparty app isn't sending the correct variables to cPanel for account creation.

4. MrCoal

MrCoal Member

This was fixed in current 26039 (Prevent spurious error message regarding $Cpanel::homedir not being set when executing routines as cPanel user from WHM)