The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cPanel Failing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by inogenius, Nov 22, 2003.

1. inogenius

inogenius Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    After browsing just a few pages in cPanel for whatever reason it fails and you receive a 404. /etc/init.d/cpanel restart brings it back up for a bit, but then once you access cPanel again it fails.

Tried
    /scripts/upcp
    /scripts/updatenow

There's no way I'm going to up date to an edge version as I'm running Stable and if it's not Stable, there's no way Edge will be.

I'm running
    WHM 8.5.1 cPanel 8.5.3-S3
    RedHat 7.3 - WHM X v2.1.1

2. inogenius

inogenius Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    hmm.. I've traced it back to something to do with the secure port (using https://www.domain.com:2083) as for whatever reason the images take a long time to load. Being the impatient person I am I don't wait for them to load, and I then move onto the next page. After that, cPanel fails, because i believe the previous page didn't finish loading.

Also in my logs there are lot of SSL_ERRROR_SYSCALL messages, which I believe may have something to do with.

To further prove my theory I used the nonsecure version and everything has been fine so far.

... but am I the only person experiencing this?